top of page
Wed, Feb 22|
Professional Tax Lecture by Toronto Taiwanese Chamber of Commerce: Tax Considerations for Canadian Limited Companies
Registration is closedView other events
Time and Location
Feb 22, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST
Toronto, 175 Commander Blvd UNIT 1, Scarborough, ON M1S 3M7, Canada
The Toronto Taiwanese Chamber of Commerce will hold a professional tax lecture at noon on February 22, inviting professionals in finance, accounting, insurance, and taxation to explain taxation knowledge in business operations to members.
- Speaker: Eva Huang, CPA, CFP, MCH Accounting
- Lecture content:
- Canadian Limited Company Tax Considerations
- CCPC How Taxes Are Calculated
- How are the tax rates different for active business income and passive investment income?
- Which company expenditures are the items that the tax bureau pays attention to
- How to rationally use family members to reduce taxes
- Tax requirements on share transfer or death of shareholder
- Speaker: Tim Chuang, head of Radiant Life Financial, CFP, CLU
- Lecture content
- How to invest your company's idle money tax-free?
- How can small and medium-sized business owners ensure that the value of the company will not be eroded by taxes when it is passed on?
- Important reminder from Key Person Insurance for SMEs.
bottom of page